What is the quality of air you are breathing at home? Your health is important and poor indoor air quality can have major affects on that! Have your allergies been bothersome? Does someone in your home have asthma? Is there a musty odor? Have you had any recent water damage? There are many signs that your home may have mold and we are here to help!
- Mold is everywhere: outdoors and indoors
- Water feeds mold
- Excessive moisture: dry wet materials within 24-48 hours
- Humidity: keep relative humidity indoors between 30-60%
- There are many different kinds of mold
- Vent all moisture sources: bathrooms, dryers, etc.
- Keep your gutters clean and clear
- Direct water away from your home
- Start drying and cleanup immediately if water damage has occurred
If you have concerns of mold in your home, you may want to start with an inspection and sampling. This will determine if there is mold, the type of mold present and the severity of the problem. If it is determined that there is a problem in your home, professional remediation will be the recommendation. Our staff is certified and will help you every step of the way! Don’t risk your health, call Americlean today!