Spring is finally here! After this long, cold, snowy, wet winter; what are your spring plans? How does spring cleaning sound? It is easy to forget some of the not so everyday items that should really be done once a year! Here are a few helpful items you may want to consider adding to your checklist:
- Dust: furniture, baseboards, ceiling fans, shelving, and light fixtures.
- Wash: walls, doors, windows, and cabinets.
- Organize: cabinets, closets, and storage.
- Out with the Old: donate items that you haven’t used in a year.
- Change Out: light bulbs, batteries in smoke detectors, and air/furnace filters.
- Schedule with Americlean: deep carpet cleaning and floor cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer/bathroom vent cleaning, exterior pressure washing, and much more!
After a long winter, there is no better way to start spring than with a nice clean home. We know you can’t tackle all the necessary cleaning, so Americlean is here to help! Call today to schedule your spring cleaning!